Friday, June 4, 2010

Feedback



I decided to check my email for my blog today. I haven't been checking it often because I haven't been getting anything but mail from my gmail account. So imagine my surprise when I checked it today and saw this message, dated May 26!

Hi there!
I’m  ( Name removed for privacy) and I’m contacting you on behalf of Allergan. We wanted to write and thank you for sharing news about the CHOICE campaign. I saw your post on Monday and appreciate you sharing news about the campaign and for sharing your story! If you have any questions or need anything, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Have a great rest of your week!


Allergan is the company that makes the Lap-Band (aka my miracle)! If they have people working for them that are reading my blog, I wonder who else is. So if you have a minute, drop me a line, or post a comment. I'd really appreciate your feedback! Thanks! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kath! I pop in every now and again, and wanted to let you know. I know how defeating it can feel to put yourself out there in the blog-o-sphere and wonder if anyone even notices...and how great comments are, too! Keep up the good work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete