Thursday, October 4, 2012

Testing, Testing 1...2...3!



My life is a blur of tests…tests for physical problems, psychological testing to see if I can have the Gastric Sleeve, a MRI for my knee, an EEG for my brain. And all of this in the next few weeks, along with trying to have a normal home life?  It’s enough to make me want to run screaming!  BUT, I’m not going to, I’m facing these challenges head on, for I have Mastered a master’s degree, I have delivered two beautiful girls in this world via C-Section, I have a loving, successful marriage, but most of all I have faith that God is going to walk me through it.
And all those tests you’re going through, those day to day pressures that are mounting, the mountain of clothes to wash that comes with the change of seasons, anything else that is weighing on your mind, you’ll get through them too.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment