Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Intentions

I've been listening to my MK Mueller 8 to great cds again and I have decided that instead of making resolutions, I am creating a list of intentions.  Everyone says that resolutions don't work, but everyone from Socrates to Jesus, to Rhonda Byrnes (The secret), and Mk Mueller talk about the law of intentions.  "Ask and ye shall recieve", "Believe it and you can achieve it", etc. etc... What this means is if we talk about the things that we want (our intentions), and then ask for them, or "intend" for them to happen, they will.  This exercise is especially powerful if you write them down - you have thought about it, you have made it known to God, and you can reread it, enforcing your intentions every day!  I even posted my list on the fridge!.  
So here are my list of intentions for the nest year.  What are yours?

List of Intentions

  1. I will get rid of 70 more pounds.
  2. I will be approved for a tummy tuck.
  3. We will find and move into our dream house with finished basement, 4 bedrooms, gourmet kitchen, living and family rooms, and big backyard ready for cookouts.
  4. I will get off Seroqual.
  5. I will be more organized.
  6. My apartment and house will be clean.
  7. I will exercise 4 times a week.
  8. Money will come freely to us and we will manage it the best we ever have.
  9. I will continue to be patient and loving with everyone I come in contact.
  10. Energy runs smoothly through me so I can accomplish my goals during the day and sleep peacefully at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment